Construction Site Services - Roll Off Drop Off Box Service
Tri-Cities Disposal & Recycling Service offers roll off debris box services (also known as Drop Box service). These very large bins are often used for construction, remodeling, large cleanup, and demolition. We offer three different sizes: 20, 30 and 40 cubic yards. These boxes can handle a variety of refuse, recyclables and construction and demolition debris. Please note that all box dimensions are approximate and could be somewhat different in length and height because of the variety of manufactures we have used over the years.
NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS ARE ALLOWED IN THESE CONTAINERS!!
IT IS ILLEGAL TO PLACE HAZARDOUS MATERIALS IN GARBAGE CONTAINERS!! VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED.
Important Information You Should Know
Contractors, builders, and "do it yourself" project managers should note that many construction and demolition projects require a recycling plan that requires 50% diversion of materials generated at the project site. This includes reporting of all waste and recycling by weight to the city in which the project takes place. Please contact the city building department to find out what can be diverted and recycled and the best way to report your disposal and diversion. The city will let you know whether or not your project requires a plan and, if so, can assist you with the reporting process.
City of Gonzales Mandatory Construction & Demolition Debris Recycling Brochure
City of Greenfield Mandatory Construction & Demolition Debris Recycling Brochure
City of Soledad Mandatory Construction & Demolition Debris Recycling Brochure
Construction Site Services – Roll Off Drop Box Dimensions, Guidelines, Rates
Please note that all box dimensions are approximate and could be somewhat different in length and height because of the variety of manufactures.
20 Cubic Yard – 16’ X 8’ X 4.5’, 30 Cubic Yard – 18’ X 8 X 5.5’, 40 Cubic Yard–22’ X 8 X 6.5’
Drop Box Rates
Update for July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019
20 Cubic Yard Trash Drop Box + Disposal (10 ton maximum) Deposit: $350.00 $198.22 per pull + $82.20/ton disposal
30 Cubic Yard Trash Drop Box + Disposal (10 ton maximum) Deposit: $450.00 $237.82 per pull + $82.20/ton disposal
40 Cubic Yard Trash Drop Box + Disposal (10 ton maximum) Deposit: $450.00 $277.46 per pull + $82.20/ton disposal
Construction & Demolition Debris:
20 Cubic Yard C&D Drop Box + Disposal (10 ton maximum) Deposit: $350.00 $198.22 per pull + $69.60/ton disposal
30 Cubic Yard C&D Drop Box + Disposal (10 ton maximum) Deposit: $450.00 $237.82 per pull + $69.60/ton disposal
40 Cubic Yard C&D Drop Box + Disposal (10 ton maximum) Deposit: $450.00 $277.46 per pull + $69.60/ton disposal
Clean Yard Waste:
20 Cubic Yard Yard Waste Drop Box + Disposal (10 ton maximum) Deposit: $350.00 $198.22 per pull + $45.90/ton disposal
30 Cubic Yard Yard Waste Drop Box + Disposal (10 ton maximum) Deposit: $450.00 $237.82 per pull + $45.90/ton disposal
40 Cubic Yard Yard Waste Drop Box + Disposal (10 ton maximum) Deposit: $450.00 $277.46 per pull + $45.90/ton disposal
Customer Owned Compactors:
Pull Rate (see above for disposal fees)
20 Cubic Yard Compactor $218.02 30 Cubic Yard Compactor $261.61 40 Cubic Yard Compactor $305.21
Extra Day $12.00 Saturday Surcharge (Percentage increase of service fee) 20% Call/Move/Call Back Charge $60.00
Thank you for ordering a Drop Box from Tri- Cities Disposal Service. Please read the guidelines below so that you understand how to properly use your container.
- Plan ahead and order your box early. Boxes are only delivered and emptied on certain days of the week.
- Please load box evenly. Drop boxes cannot be loaded above the top rail of the container. Drop boxes loaded over 10 tons (20,000 lbs.) cannot be hauled and must be unloaded by customer.
- Dirt and concrete are dense and heavy. ¼ to ½ full boxes can exceed the 10 ton maximum limit.
- Problem waste, mattresses, tires, tree stumps, and some appliances, have additional charges assessed to them. These fees will be charged to the customer.
- No E-wastes are allowed in the dumpster. Examples: electronics, TVs, Computers, Cell Phone, Fluorescent lights, and batteries.
- Clearance of 22 feet overhead and 30 feet in front of box is required.
- Additional charges may apply if box is improperly loaded (overweight or over the top rail) or if relocation or if additional days are needed before container is to be emptied.
- If customer decides to keep the box after it is loaded on the truck, the box will be dumped and returned to the customer (if box is not already rented by another customer). This will count as another box and be charged at the rate described in the top section.
- Exact times of placement or removal are not available.
- All boxes rent for seven days unless otherwise agreed upon by the customer and Tri-Cities Disposal and Recycling.
- Warning: Driveways can be scratched, cracked or broken under weight of truck when boxes are placed or removed. Severely overweight boxes may sink into the driveway. Customers must ensure that private property can withstand the weight of the truck (30,200 lbs.) plus the weight of the filled box. Tri-Cities Disposal and Recycling is not responsible for damage caused to the driveway.
- If a drop box for clean yard/green waste, dirt, or concrete is rejected by the landfill, the normal garbage rates (listed above) apply. Note: Please call if you have questions about contaminates. (Mixed materials will be charged at the trash rate.)
- Concrete boxes containing rebar or with large pieces of concrete may be charged additional fees.